Since its foundation (1970) SB SETEC has been developing its business, always working and updating its know-how to provide reliable solutions for Clients who need to achieve the compliance with the fast arising safety and environmental regulations.
Examples of Clients’ requests (in operating plants) involve emissions abatement (like VOC, particulate matter or odors), water treatments and waste management. Some operations are aimed at preventing pollutants to reach an environmental compartment and are identifiable as maintenance or upgrading activities on existing system or units with environmental relevance
Brownfields or even plants in operation often need to have their areas restored when their contamination represents a risk for human health or sensitive environmental compartments.
The increasing attention to environmental issues, involves a constant growth of the remediation market with particular reference to the recovery of existing industrial sites and brownfields.
SB SETEC has developed an environmental engineering division able to provide design and study of interventions, in order to comply with laws and regulations.
ENVIRONMENTAL REMEDIATION AND SAFETY ENHANCEMENT OF CONTAMINATED SITES:
- Refineries and industrial plants
- Fuel depots
ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING SUPPORT:
- Environmental impact study
- Environmental risk analysis
- Detection, abatement and monitoring of industrial emissions
- Information management through GIS
- Assessment of landscape compatibility
PLANT DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION:
- Civil and industrial water treatment
- Remediation of contaminated groundwater
DECONTAMINATION AND DECOMMISSIONING:
- Survey and pre-dismantling planning
- Implementation and management of turnkey decontamination and decommissioning solutions