Choosing to work with SB SETEC means becoming part of a flexible and dynamic environment where the well-being of the workers is the main objective.
Every single resource of SB SETEC’s team – whether a recently graduated or an established professional – represents an added value to the company. Training/information, safety and health of the workers are the basis of our policy.
SB SETEC aims to the success not only of the company, but also of its staff.
- Experience specifically related to different types of static and rotating equipments for Oil & Gas applications (pressure vessels ,pumps, compressors, fans, blowers, turbines, electric motors, dosing pumps, agitators, mixers, lube oil skids, and compressed air/refrigeration/chemical injection packages);
- Ability to review client specifications, prepare customized equipment specifications, prepare equipment inquiry/purchase requisitions & technical bid evaluations, review vendor drawings & data, and interface with other disciplines;
- Knowledge of API, ASME, ANSI and other process industry codes and standards is necessary;
- Ability to produce accurate project deliverables and maintain project schedules and man hour budgets.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar position;
- Fluent knowledge of English language;
- Full availability to work abroad.
If interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sequence of standard maintenance activities for main equipment and piping
- Estimate of duration and assignment of the resources (efficiencies) for prefabrication and erection, taking into account the time for: welding, assembly, non-destructive testing, heat treatment (for different types of materials), assembly difficulties
- Knowledge of statutory inspections
- Optimizing resources through leveling in accordance with priority
- Processing of job cards, cost estimate, work contracts
- Lifting and road system plans
- Development of construction schedule starting from detailed engineering documentation
- Use of Primavera (P6) and Project software
- Knowledge of the following topics: types of bond, float, critical and subcritical path, lag between two subsequent activities, type of activities (tasks, milestones), constraints (imposed dates) (change float with constraints), manpower and man-hours (charts and calculation methods)
- Ability to extract both the programmed and progress curves (early, late, and forecasts)
- Ability to check on site progress and to transfer it to the work program